Tips for Planning a Fundraiser:
1. Plan early for an entire school year of fundraising! Up-front planning makes it easier to coordinate your fundraising efforts and anticipate your earning schedule for the entire year.
2. Sign up for email reminders today! Just give us your email address and we will send you a reminder seven weeks and two weeks prior to major fundraising seasons. We will also make sure you're the first to know about new items and promotions.
3. Don't forget to consider school vacations and holiday timing for candy distribution.
Tips to Maximize Your Profits:
1. Plan your Winter Fundraiser early! Have your Winter Fundraising Sales Materials on hand to take orders when delivering your fall items.
2. If you conduct an annual See's fundraiser every holiday season, customers will come back each year to shop with your group.
3. Keep See's Gift Certificates on hand and sell them year-round. With no minimum order required after your qualifying purchase, you can sell gift certificates any time of year. This means you can order as little or as many gift certificates as you need throughout the year to keep earning profits.
4. Combine programs by having See's Candy Bars to sell in hand while taking your pre-sell orders. You'll collect instant funds and increase your profits!